The world’s leading Football Analytics company, Prozone, who were recently bought by American Sports Media giants, Stats will be holding their first Performance Analysis Course in South Africa. The first course will be held in Cape Town on Saturday 1 August and Sunday 2 August.
– Introduction and theory of Performance Analysis
– Understanding Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
– Putting data into context
– Practical use of Prozone’s self-coding software (Prozone GameLens)
– How to deliver feedback to players and coaches
– Student Assessment: Delivering a presentation based on a real-world topic
We will be offering the course at a special introductory rate of R1,260 (incl VAT) per person for both days. This price will also include a two (2) month trial of Prozone GameLens for you to use during and after the course. More details on this software and installation process will be provided nearer the time. Banking details will also be sent out to those who confirm their attendance.
Ikamva Training Ground (Ajax Cape Town)
Bertie Genade St
Day 1: 10am – 6pm
Day 2: 9am – 5pm
What you will need to bring:
– Notebook/Notepad and pens.
– Your laptop for us to install a trail version of GameLens. If you do not have a laptop, please let us know.
– There is a cafeteria on the premises to purchase food and drinks, but you are more than welcome to bring your own lunch and snacks for both days.
Confirmation of attendance:
There are 10 spaces available for the first course and we will work on a first-come-first-serve basis. Confirmation of attendance must be made by Friday 10th July. Those who miss out on the first 10 spaces will automatically be placed on the list for the second course dates. These dates will be announced after the first course has been completed.
ALL INTERESTED PARTIES SHOULD CONTACT TAZ RAZA BY EMAIL ON email@example.com
* STATS is the world’s leading sports technology, data and content company. They provide next generation sports content and are continuously at the forefront in the sports technology sector. From premium data feeds to customizable turnkey solutions, STATS has the sports content your audience craves.