As the South African National football team (also known as Bafana Bafana for international visitors) begin their final preparations for the 2013 African Cup of Nations with friendlies against Norway (Cape Town Stadium, tomorrow night) and Algeria (Saturday 12th Jan, Orlando Stadium), we offer a few thoughts on the squad selected for the coach’s first […]
Tag Archives | 4-3-3
A big buzzword often used when a new signing comes in to your club is the term ‘versatility’. It is often loosely banded around to herald a player’s ability to fit into a variety of positions with an adequate level of success, or in some cases, with a very good level of success.
Two promising performances marked the start of Gordon Igesund’s Bafana Bafana reign. The result was never the focus in Brazil, with the wiser individual appreciating the performance and attitude in a tough fixture in Brazil for the first time in Bafana’s history.
- PSL Transfer News 2017-18: All the Completed January Deals December 27, 2017
- PSL 2017-18: Season Predictions featuring Top SA Journalists August 18, 2017
- PSL Transfer News 2017-18: All the Completed Deals July 3, 2017
- PSL Transfer News 2016-17: All the Completed January Deals February 8, 2017
- PSL 2016-17: Season Predictions featuring Three Top SA Journalists August 23, 2016
- MLeonore: Hi, is anybody here interested in online job? It ...
- BestDillon: I see you don't monetize your website, don't was...
- LastJani: I have noticed you don't monetize your blog, don...
- Grant James: Johannes is a transfer for the end of the season, ...
- David: Robyn Johannes to Wits...and Wome not released...
Grant James is a professional football analyst and coach who holds an FA Level 2 Coaching License, FA Youth Module 2, CAF B License, the Prozone Level 3 in Performance Analysis and has a one-year diploma in Sports Coaching Science from ETA. All views are his own.
Ebrahim Sadien is an Italian football writer who also covers Bafana Bafana and local South African football.
Andy Forrester is a professional football match and opposition analyst based in Qatar. All views are his own.