EVERTON, perennial slow starters to seasons, have started this one like a house on fire. They find themselves in fourth position in the English Premier League after 7 games, behind Chelsea and the two Manchester clubs. The last time they started a season this well, was in the 2004-2005 season when they finished in the […]
Tag Archives | Everton
A big buzzword often used when a new signing comes in to your club is the term ‘versatility’. It is often loosely banded around to herald a player’s ability to fit into a variety of positions with an adequate level of success, or in some cases, with a very good level of success.
- PSL Transfer News 2017-18: All the Completed January Deals December 27, 2017
- PSL 2017-18: Season Predictions featuring Top SA Journalists August 18, 2017
- PSL Transfer News 2017-18: All the Completed Deals July 3, 2017
- PSL Transfer News 2016-17: All the Completed January Deals February 8, 2017
- PSL 2016-17: Season Predictions featuring Three Top SA Journalists August 23, 2016
- BestDillon: I see you don't monetize your website, don't was...
- LastJani: I have noticed you don't monetize your blog, don...
- Grant James: Johannes is a transfer for the end of the season, ...
- David: Robyn Johannes to Wits...and Wome not released...
- PSL 2017-18: Season Predictions featuring Top SA Journalists - Football Analysis: […] Read: PSL Transfer News 2017-18: All th...
Grant James is a professional football analyst and coach who holds an FA Level 2 Coaching License, FA Youth Module 2, CAF B License, the Prozone Level 3 in Performance Analysis and has a one-year diploma in Sports Coaching Science from ETA. All views are his own.
Ebrahim Sadien is an Italian football writer who also covers Bafana Bafana and local South African football.
Andy Forrester is a professional football match and opposition analyst based in Qatar. All views are his own.