WITH this week’s news that South African head coach, Gordon Igesund had dropped Bongani Khumalo from the Bafana Bafana squad for the upcoming World Cup Qualifier against Central African Republic, a new captain was chosen in the form of goalkeeper Itumeleng Khune. The 25 year old has 54 caps for his country already. After several […]
Tag Archives | Igesund
Two promising performances marked the start of Gordon Igesund’s Bafana Bafana reign. The result was never the focus in Brazil, with the wiser individual appreciating the performance and attitude in a tough fixture in Brazil for the first time in Bafana’s history.
Bafana Bafana’s nickname literally translates to “the Boys, the Boys”. Friday the 7th September marks the day when boys will be expected to become men, as new coach, Gordon Igesund and South Africa face Brazil in a daunting friendly in São Paulo, playing in Brazil for the first time in South Africa’s history.
- PSL Transfer News 2017-18: All the Completed January Deals December 27, 2017
- PSL 2017-18: Season Predictions featuring Top SA Journalists August 18, 2017
- PSL Transfer News 2017-18: All the Completed Deals July 3, 2017
- PSL Transfer News 2016-17: All the Completed January Deals February 8, 2017
- PSL 2016-17: Season Predictions featuring Three Top SA Journalists August 23, 2016
- MLeonore: Hi, is anybody here interested in online job? It ...
- BestDillon: I see you don't monetize your website, don't was...
- LastJani: I have noticed you don't monetize your blog, don...
- Grant James: Johannes is a transfer for the end of the season, ...
- David: Robyn Johannes to Wits...and Wome not released...
Grant James is a professional football analyst and coach who holds an FA Level 2 Coaching License, FA Youth Module 2, CAF B License, the Prozone Level 3 in Performance Analysis and has a one-year diploma in Sports Coaching Science from ETA. All views are his own.
Ebrahim Sadien is an Italian football writer who also covers Bafana Bafana and local South African football.
Andy Forrester is a professional football match and opposition analyst based in Qatar. All views are his own.