WITH the January window fast approaching, clubs have an opportunity to reassess where their seasons are headed, and decide whether to improve the squad, or maintain the Status quo. It’s often been said by Sir Alex Ferguson that there is “no value” in the January market, as players’ values soar, and the best ones are […]
Tag Archives | Premier League
AFTER Sunderland’s recent defeat to West Brom, rumours spread like wildfire that Martin O’Neill was on the verge of being sacked. These reports proved incorrect, and whilst the majority of Sunderland’s supporters are still behind their manager, how do you explain just 2 wins in the last 23 Premier League games? Let’s take a look at […]
MANCHESTER United stuttered to a narrow 1-0 win over West Ham United in a dreary Premier League clash on Wednesday. In a game which went largely without incident, Robin Van Persie’s goal after 33 seconds ensured the points for the hosts.
EVERTON, perennial slow starters to seasons, have started this one like a house on fire. They find themselves in fourth position in the English Premier League after 7 games, behind Chelsea and the two Manchester clubs. The last time they started a season this well, was in the 2004-2005 season when they finished in the […]
With a tough trip to Anfield this Sunday, Sir Alex Ferguson has some tough choices to make regarding his starting selection in attacking positions. Most managers would be daunted by having to leave world class players on the substitutes bench, or out of the 18 altogether. However, football is now very much a “squad game”, […]
This was another fascinating weekend in the self acclaimed, “Best League in the World”. This article looks at 3 selected matches, with observations on tactics, team selections, and talking points going forward. And it’s LIVE.
- PSL Transfer News 2016-17: All the Completed January Deals February 8, 2017
- PSL 2016-17: Season Predictions featuring Three Top SA Journalists August 23, 2016
- Brand Pogba Storms Manchester August 14, 2016
- PSL Transfer News 2016-17: All the Completed Deals June 8, 2016
- Match Verdict: Manchester United 0-0 Chelsea December 29, 2015
- Spectres of Cruijff: The Legacy of La Masia, Totaalvoetbal, and the 3-4-3 – Part 2 of 3 – Telos: […] a certain Josep Guardiola – once t...
- Keenan Davy: Hi, Want to enquire about when, where and how t...
- pokemon go coin generator reddit: wow.. That’s a good website.. I like the com...
- ВалокВерхоянск: RE:The Regista And the Evolution Of The Playmaker ...
- Landraphyt88w: http://www.forumautodesk2012.pl/sprzedaz-aut-nowyc...
Grant James is a professional football analyst and coach who holds an FA Level 2 Coaching License, FA Youth Module 2, CAF B License, the Prozone Level 3 in Performance Analysis and has a one-year diploma in Sports Coaching Science from ETA. All views are his own.
Ebrahim Sadien is an Italian football writer who also covers Bafana Bafana and local South African football.
Andy Forrester is a professional football match and opposition analyst based in Qatar. All views are his own.